Salary to c£25,000 + excellent benefits
Our client is an established and highly regarded Financial Planning Company based in Leicester. They provide quality independent advice to a diverse range of clients and pride themselves on offering a truly first class service. They now have an exciting new opportunity for an individual with experience of the Wealth Management industry to join their team as a Client Relationship Manager.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective and speedy support to The IFAs which in turn, enables them to provide an exceptional service and accurate advice to their clients.
- Responsible for the ownership of the client relationship and acting as an additional and key point of contact for existing clients and also as the key point of contact for new clients.
- Ensuring that the IFAs have access to effective and high quality administrative support services to help to improve their efficiency and to enable them to spend more time advising clients and generating new clients.
- Ensuring that the business is compliant in all areas in relation to internal processes and workflows.
- Providing a level of service and support that puts clients best interest at the heart of everything we do.
- Preparing suitability reports, recommendations and documentation in a manner which is accurate, professional and easily accessible for clients.
- Providing a client experience that is second to none through prompt responses and taking action to any queries and transactions clients may require quickly and efficiently.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience within Wealth Management
- Technical/Financial/Wealth Management Knowledge
- Ideally studying with the CII and keen to achieve Diploma Level 4
- Experience with Intelligent Office would be an advantage
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- System and Processes
- Organisation Skills
- Problem Solving
- Gathering and interpreting technical information
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.