Salary to £22,000 + benefits
My client offers quality independent financial advice to private clients and business and they now have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to join their team as an IFA Administrator.
- New Business processing
- Provide first class support for advisers
- Letter Writing
- Deal with telephone and email queries
- Photocopy and Print various documents
- Create & maintain filing system
- Book meeting rooms
- Liaise with staff in other departments
- Order and maintain stationery
- Ad hoc requests
- Letters of Authority
- Calling providers to request information
- Working to service standards
- Driven and self-motivated
- Willing to learn and embraces change
- Organised and can deliver at pace
- Shows good attention to detail and works with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable & Honest
- Team Player
Skills, Knowledge and Background
- Financial Services product knowledge.
- Good understanding of best practice advice processes, compliance policies, guidance, standards and procedures.
- IT Literate Outlook, Word, Excel
- CII qualifications an advantage
- Experience of IFAs and their processes
- Experience of project working and problem solving
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer services skills
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.