Salary to c£38,000 dep on experience + benefits
My client is a multi award winning, Chartered firm of Financial Planners with an excellent and established reputation.
They are now looking for an experienced Paraplanner whose main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the planning workflow.
- Receive and implement requests from planners.
- Gather and record client data.
- Prepare reports to a professional and timely standard.
- Provide information for annual reviews and identify areas not covered.
- Communicate with selected clients (face to face or remote) and third parties.
- Develop and maintain all processes relevant to technical support.
- Delegate and communicate clearly with technical and client support.
- Undertake financial planning and product based research.
- Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business.
- Undertake appropriate professional development and training.
- Report on key measures on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the financial services industry and will have superb technical knowledge, be fully computer literate, and highly organised. Good interpersonal skills are also required. Industry qualifications up to Diploma Level 4 will be a distinct advantage.
Hours of work are between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with 30 minutes for lunch, Monday to Friday although there is a degree of flexibility on the start and finish times. Part home working may be an option.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.