My client is an established IFA based in Nottingham. They provide Wealth Management advice to both Private and Corporate Clients and now have a fabulous new opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team. Your role will be to act as the main point of contact for the client on a day-to-day basis, taking ownership and responsibility for the relationship and managing a bank of clients. You will support the Advisors by drawing together critical product research and client profile analysis, to prepare and administer financial reports with best-fit solutions for the clients.
This very client-focused role will also involve attendance of client meetings on occasions.
Client Relationship Management
- Act as the main point of contact for technical queries from clients and other parties
- Establish and build strong long-lasting relationships with clients, organising and attending client meetings if required
- Ensure all information and advice passed to the team is appropriate to meet the client brief
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile, and assess external investments.
- Implement and adapt solutions as client circumstances change.
Client File Administration
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is present and correct
- Review client portfolio objectives (returns and risk analysis)
- Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile financial cash flow forecast; draft net worth statement; draft financial planning/recommendation reports.
- Liaise with clients’ legal and tax advisers (if applicable).
- Implement agreed investment strategies, as directed.
The Ideal Person:
- Understanding of the financial planning process and ideal qualified to Level 4 Diploma
- Self-starter, with high level independence and an ability to prioritise and plan own workload
- A good communicator both verbally and in writing with proven administration skills
- Able to plan, organise and manage effectively within tight timeframes
- Excellent team player
- Responsive to direction, and cooperative with management
- Calm under pressure
- Technical aptitude, able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attentive to detail and proactive and clear in written and spoken communications, good at listening
- Flexible and open to change for improvement
- Professional in appearance and demeanour
- Logical mindset, with ability to think laterally and anticipate
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt-out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.