Financial Services Administration
to £20,000 + benefits
Administrator / Junior Client Relationship Manager
Leicestershire (Our Ref AL1004)
Salary to £20,000 pa + benefits
Overview & Job Purpose
To provide effective and speedy support to the IFAs to enable them to provide an exceptional service and accurate advice to our clients and to help achieve our objective to help more people in more places to live the life they want to live.
· Responsible for the ownership of the client relationship and acting as an additional and key point of contact for existing clients and as the key point of contact for new clients.
· Ensuring that the IFAs have access to effective and high quality administrative support services to help to improve their efficiency and to enable them to spend more time generating revenue and new clients.
· Ensuring that the business is compliant in all areas in relation to internal processes and workflows.
· Providing a level of service and support that puts the companys clients best interests at the heart of everything they do.
· To improve new and existing clients experience, by prompt response and taking actions to any queries and transactions clients may require.
· Background in customer service and a customer-oriented attitude
· Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
· Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM Platforms (e.g. Intelligent Office)
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Ability to work well with a team
· Organisational Skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.