to c£25,000 + benefits
Administrator Pensions Operations Control
Leicester (our ref AL983)
Salary up to £25,000 pa dep on exp + benefits
Are you keen to make a difference in a dynamic organisation? Do you have a passion for putting the customer at the centre of everything you do?
My client is a fast-paced, dynamic Group at the cutting edge of building safe and recurring value for all of their stakeholders. Their core areas include: bespoke pension solutions, wrap platform, independent financial advisory, investment consultancy, research and due diligence, and more. They currently have £33bn Assets Under Management and are still growing.
In your role as Administrator your primary focus will be ensuring that the Company complies with HMRC and other requirements in the course of providing pension scheme administration services and meeting its duty of care obligations as a trustee.
The scope of the role covers the support of both pension administration functions and in particular the usage, management and reconciliation of the back-office systems.
Key to success will be your attention to detail, your analytical and problem-solving skills, your focus on getting things right first time and your drive for continuous improvement.
· Responsible for ensuring unmatched deposits/withdrawals on FNZ V8 are reviewed and matched daily, communicated to administration teams and are monitored/controlled ongoing
· Responsible for ensuring unmatched deposits/withdrawals on Delta are reviewed and matched daily, communicated to administration teams and are monitored/controlled ongoing
· Dealing with any reconciliation errors and correcting so all systems are accurate
· Checking all sale orders on FNZ V8 are matched before deadline
· Monitoring of the HMTL rec
· RAS report anomalies reviewed and returned before submission
· Review/authorise MCA's on FNZ V8
· Involvement and ownership in raising issues directly with FNZ V8 to ensure that for any issues identified we know the route cause and agree the fix needed to platform to ensure this is resolved, and communicated to administration teams
· Responsible for the payroll processes across all ESL back office systems
· Ownership of HAdmin Dashboard related tasks to be reviewed and resolved or communicated to administration teams where applicable
· Reconciliation of the Enhanced daily interest report
· Ownership of the Cash Forecasting function writing to members with insufficient funds
· Daily bank files downloaded
· Responsible for owning and running the batch processes on Delta (contribution, RAS, Pension Payment, Payroll, Lease and invoice.
Who you are and the experience we are looking for
· Comparable experience in a regulated pensions environment, ideally administering SIPP or involvement in reconciliations/operations control
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· A proactive and inquisitive nature with the ability to innovate and challenge in support of the business model we are operating.
· Organised and self-driven with ability to adapt to fast changing environment
· CII Certificate in Financial Administration (desirable).
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.