Financial Services Administration
to £23,000 pa + benefits
Administrator Regulatory Reporting
Fixed Term Contract 12 months (our Ref AL991)
Salary to £23,000 + benefits
Our client, a specialist pension provider in Leicester City Centre has a new 12 month fixed term opportunity for an individual who has outstanding excel spreadsheet skills to join their team.
In your role as an Administrator in the Regulatory Reporting team, you will be responsible for completing and submitting reports within specified timeframes and deadlines required by HMRC, the Pensions Regulator (TPR), Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and internally within the Group. This will involve data collection and collation, reconciliation from various databases within the Group and liaising with people in other areas such as Operations. There is also the need to communicate with clients on some occasions of a technical nature related to this specific role. Around 80% of day to day of the role is based on excel spreadsheets (pulling reports, collating data etc) therefore the candidate will need excel skills to a good level (ability to do vlookups etc).
· Completing reports with set deadlines by regulatory bodies (HMRC, FCA, ICO etc.)
· Ability to obtain information and data from internal and external sources.
· Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
· Be able to work as part of a team and independently.
· Take ownership of day-to-day work.
· Completing in house training and eLearning within required timeframe.
· Ensuring service standards are met consistently and with accuracy.
Who you are and the experience we are looking for
· Ideally a minimum of one years experience in a comparable role with knowledge of HMRC, FCA reporting and experience in confidently communicating with regulatory bodies.
· Around 80% of day to day of the role is based on excel spreadsheets (pulling reports, collating data etc) therefore the candidate will need excel skills to a good level (ability to do vlookups etc)
· Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
· Demonstrable skills following an organised, methodical and logical approach to reporting.
· The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines under pressure while maintaining accuracy and quality.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
· The ability to be a responsible team member who works for the benefit of their team, the department and the Company.
· Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications or studying towards an advantage but not essential.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.