£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Client Adviser Wealth Management
Nottinghamshire (Our Ref AL1019)
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 + generous benefits package
My client provides private banking, wealth management, financial advice, SIPPs & financial planning to customers across the UK. They now have an exciting new opportunity for a Diploma Level 4 qualified individual to join their Nottinghamshire based team. You will be responsible for providing wealth planning advice and assessment of investment suitability to clients remotely using the telephone, video meetings or other technology.
· Conduct annual suitability reviews for existing clients via a remote service using telephone, video meetings or other technologies.
· Update client records in the G2, Intelligent office and other systems as appropriate.
· Highlight opportunities and refer cases to face-to-face advisers where appropriate.
· Provide wealth planning advice to those clients where it forms part of their agreed service or where an appropriate fee has been agreed.
Key client responsibilities:
· Be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients and conduct all annual suitability reviews and deal with any ad-hoc queries.
· Be fully competent to provide holistic wealth planning advice where appropriate
· Assist in the development and implementation of an integrated wealth planning proposition which will result in the growth of fee income and assets under management for the company
· Work closely with colleagues to ensure the quality delivery of advice is provided to clients of the firm within the areas of Protection, Investment Structuring, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning and Lifetime Cash Flow forecasting
Knowledge / Experience / Attributes:
· Experience within a wealth planning role within financial services industry, ideally with experience of delivering services remotely.
· Able to build relationships with a portfolio of clients and prospects, and comfortable networking.
· Understands Risk within context of the role and meets the regulatory obligations, as applicable.
· Supports and encourages others to generate a positive working culture, sharing information cross-functions.
· Effective communicator (both written and verbal), and good at influencing audiences in person and presenting to clients.
· Resilient, problem solver, effective planner with a partnership approach.
· Results focused, open for business enhancing and developing the companys name and brand.
· This is a Certified role that is subject to the FCAs individual conduct rules requirements and the firms Training & Competence Framework guidance.
· CII Level 4 Diploma or equivalent
· Proven threshold competent and operate with a full understanding of Risk within a regulatory framework.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.