c£32,000 + benefits
Data Quality Specialist
Warwickshire (our Ref AL984)
Salary c£32,000 dep on experience + generous benefits
Our client is the leading supplier of SIPP and SSAS administration technology. The UKs leading insurers, banks, wealth managers, platforms and actuaries rely on their proven technology, exceptional service and understanding of the retirement market. Due to continuing growth throughout 2020 and beyond, they have an exciting new opportunity for an analytical individual with pensions knowledge combined with data migration and data cleansing experience to join their team.
· Responsible for processing data through the migration process, producing and analysing an exceptions report covering data anomalies and highlighting potential code defects to the development team.
· Responsible for supporting clients through the data remediation phase of their migration journey, guiding them through data cleansing, and checking the quality and integrity of their data to ensure a smooth transition
· The role will also play an integral part in developing services in partnership with third parties, seizing the opportunity to refine and automate processes and deliver more value, faster, to their clients.
· As part of the broader Professional Services team this role also offers exciting opportunities to work on other relevant Consultancy assignments.
· Analytical with a keen eye for detail.
· Strong organisational and time management skills.
· Confident communicator, able to deal with individuals from different areas of the business as well as external clients.
· Positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Core Skills Required:
· Analytical & problem solving nature with attention to detail
· Able to work under pressure
· Organisation & time management skills
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Ability to maintain records and report MI to Line Manager
· Financial services experience, specifically in pensions (ideally but not essentially in SSAS and SIPP)
· Data migration and data cleansing / remediation experience
· Microsoft SQL server knowledge
· Microsoft Office and SharePoint
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.