Financial Services Administration
to £25,000 plus benefits
Financial Planning Administrator
South Derbyshire (our ref AL1058) Part Remote Working Available
Starting Salary £20,000 - £25,000 dep on exp + benefits
My client provides financial advice to Individual and Corporate clients. Their culture is built on welcoming feedback on how they can develop individually and collectively, so they welcome new ideas, challenge each other, and have created a culture of openness and honesty. If you would like to be part of this amazing Team, then please read on.
- Prepare client reviews for existing client meetings, including performance report, summary of client objectives and issuing of post meeting suitability letters.
- All standard administration duties fall within the role, for example, for existing clients, you will be responsible for policy alterations (fund switches, income withdrawals, increments, personal information changes), data inputting on the back office system, scanning and saving post (paper & electronic) etc.
- Submitting and administrating new business for private and corporate clients
- The role brings client contact and accountability, as the Company culture is that all members of the team have direct access to their clients and vice versa, rather than advisors being the lead contact.
- For their corporate clients they administer group pensions, death in service, income protection and PMI schemes.
- To support other members of the team with administration function when required.
- Starting salary depending on skills, experience and fit £20,000 to £25,000.
- Holiday allowance 23 to 26 + bank holidays (depending on service) 3 days to be kept for compulsory Christmas/New Year closure).
- Pension scheme (via Peoples pension 3% ER, 5% EE gross salary).
- Training material and exams paid, a bonus is paid on gaining qualifications.
- Discretionary bonus payable on company success (KPIs)
- Hybrid working is 2 to 3 days office based, 2 to 3 days remote working.
- Experience welcomed but not essential.
- Industry qualifications welcomed but not essential.
- Experience of platforms and Intelligence Office (IO) welcomed but not essential.
- Good IT skills needed (Microsoft 365, word, excel, outlook)
- Great communication skills, both verbally and written.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.