Financial Services Administration
to £26,000 pa
Financial Services / IFA Administrator Near Bromsgrove
Salary £20,000 - £26,000 depending on experience + benefits (our ref AL888)
My client is an award-winning IFA, dealing with both Private and Corporate clients and due to continued growth, they are now looking to appoint a further financial services administrator.
The main function of the role is to ensure that all administration for life, pensions and investments submitted business is effectively managed to completion, and that the financial advisers are provided with a first class administrative support service.
· Checking all Anti Money Laundering information is current and relevant checks have taken place
· Checking Fact Find/Client Agreement/Letter Of Engagement is signed and dated
· Obtaining illustrations, application forms, Key Feature Documents and other relevant supporting documentation
· Submitting new business to provider or submitting applications on line and tracking to completion
· Ad hoc valuations
· Trades - placing, chasing and updating
· Ensuring Financial Planning figures are sent to clients for update and revision in preparation for next meeting
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
· Minimum of one year in a Financial Services Administration role
· Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent team player
· Proficient in IT skills with high level of word processing and spread-sheet knowledge
If this role is of interest and you have the required skills and experience, then please apply in confidence with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response levels, this is not possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.