Financial Services Administration
to c£19,000 per annum + benefits
Financial Services Administrator
Leicester (our Ref AL936)
Salary to £19,000 per annum + benefits and career development
My client is an award-winning Wealth Management company based on the outskirts of Leicester City Centre and they have an exciting new opportunity for an individual who has already worked as an Administrator in the industry, to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Directors and Paraplanners and will be varied and interesting.
Day to Day responsibilities for the Financial Services Administrator
· Scan and diarise post
· Maintain up to date client files and data
· Prepare standard letters for clients and providers via telephone, post and e-mail
· Manage the administration workflow
· Receive and implement requests from directors and paraplanners
· Register and utilise appropriate extranets/websites and other forms of e-business
· Obtain illustrations, valuations and other information, etc.
· Update fund holdings and unit prices on the IRESS Adviser Office Back Office System & external website.
· Process and track applications
· Diary management for client reviews and director meetings
· Update and prepare client files for annual reviews, etc.
· Liaise with clients and providers
· Undertake appropriate professional development and training.
· Making tea and coffee, etc. as part of the team and for clients as necessary
Skills, knowledge and experience
· Minimum grade C GCSE Maths and minimum grade C GCSE English Language or equivalent
· Interpersonal - teamworking and communicating with clients remotely
· Experience of IRESS Adviser Office desirable
· Proactive, willing to continue to develop, enthusiastic
· Highly organised, methodical, disciplined, meticulous
· Able to prioritise
· Computer literate(Word, Excel, back office)
· Excellent keyboard skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· Financial Services experience required
If this role is of interest, please apply with your up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.