Financial Services Administration
to c£26,000 + benefits
Financial Services Business Administrator
Nottingham City Centre (our Ref AL968)
Salary to c£26,000 pa + extensive benefits
Our client is an expanding
Top 20 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally.
They are now looking for a Financial Services Business Administrator to join
their friendly team at their Nottingham offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your corporate administrative expertise while gaining valuable exposure to financial services operations and supporting customers to achieve their financial objectives. You will be supported in your personal and professional development, helping you meet your future goals and objectives.
As an Administrator, you will support a Financial Advisor with all administration required to support a portfolio of clients, including reports and valuations. You will deal with queries from both Advisors and customers, arrange review meetings and ensure the delivery of the highest level of customer service.
· Undertake sufficient product and market research
· Obtain illustrations and detailed product information from providers
· Prepare draft suitability reports and documentation
· Prepare research and paperwork for client review meetings
· Arrange client review meetings
· Update back office systems
· Typing correspondence and other documents on a daily basis
· Scanning, photocopying, binding and filing on a daily basis
· Helping undertake valuations
· Dealing with queries from advisors and clients
· Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
· Attention to detail
· Good telephone manner and confidence to answer client calls
· Strong typing skills
· Positive and helpful attitude towards doing whatever tasks are required
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.