c£50,000 + benefits
Head of Investor Services
Nottingham (our ref AL1038) some WFH available
Salary c£50,000 + benefits
My client is an established Asset and Fund Management company and they have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced individual to join their team as Head of Investor Services
· Ensuring all Operational policies and procedures are maintained and reviewed at appropriate intervals and are compliant with regulation and controls, supporting company strategy and maintaining standards.
· Ensure effective process timetabling and management of operational procedures across all departments, so that tasks and activities occur efficiently and to deadline.
· Ensure operating procedures are established across all departments and adhered to, to improved productivity out quality output.
· Manage risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, laws, service standards, company policies and procedures, best practice, contractual obligations and agreed control processes.
· Manage Customer Service, ensuring appropriate resolution and customer retention, ensuring adherence to Company service level requirements at all times.
· Evaluating overall business performance (KPIs) by gathering, reporting, analysing and interpreting data and metrics, both internally and externally, in line with operational performance requirements.
· To provide authorisation and sign off of BAU processes where resource is required.
· Ongoing review of new technologies and alternative methods of operational efficiency in line with developing business growth.
· Manage change and new services for clients, ensuring that all time spent is properly recorded to ensure optimum fee recovery for the business and client profitability.
· Manage all system regression testing and upgrade projects.
· Manage the preparation and completion of operational audits and internal QA reporting.
· Create client SLAs and monitor key measures from implementation, ensuring regular evaluation is undertaken to comply with service level requirements.
· Manage relationships and agreements with external partners and vendors.
· Operational setup of new Fund launches and Transfers.
· Provide outstanding management and leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development, assessing training need, with the aim to maximise productivity, efficiency, quality and staff engagement.
· Ensuring the Operational teams are adequately resourced and use appropriate systems and risk management protocols. Ensure appropriate succession planning is in place reducing key people risk.
· Monitor, review and manage costs associated within the postholders budgetary control.
· Liaising with the COO and the wider senior management team, to make decisions for operational activities and setting strategic goals.
· Carry out duties in accordance with agreed professional and performance standards.
· Take up adhoc projects as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
· IOC Certification (Investment Operations Certificate)
· Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
· 5+ years demonstrable experience at senior manager level, preferably as Head of Operations in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies
· Professional attitude and appearance.
· Strong mathematical literacy and written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of the key business functions Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency
· Strong knowledge of data analytics
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
· Excellent planning and organisation skills.
· Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
· A flexible and collaborative attitude towards duties and responsibilities.
· Good attention to detail and accuracy.
· A good understanding of Corporate Governance and risk mitigation.
· Ability to operate as a Strategic leader
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.