Competitive employed package with attractive benefits
Our Award-winning client is looking for a female Financial Planner to join their team. Primarily the role will be involved with the ongoing development of their hugely popular "Wealth for Women" brand, although will also deal with other clients within the organisation.
Purpose of the role
To competently provide holistic independent financial advice to female clients within the Wealth for Women division of the company, an exciting initiative which has proved very popular hence the need to add another female adviser to the team.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Fully engage in helping to develop the brand further.
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the Regulator and the firm.
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the firm.
Qualified to CII Diploma Level 4, aspiring to achieve Level 6 if not already achieved
Excellent personality and communication skills
Professional and positive attitude
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong organisational skills and efficiency