Financial Services Administration
My client is a UK wide independent financial advisory business dealing with both Corporate and Private clients. They now have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced IFA Administrator to be responsible for providing administrative support to a team of advisers.
Key duties within the role of IFA Administrator
- Process new business and update on Intelligent Office
- Deal with all incoming documentation for their select team of advisors
- Amend client/plan details on Intelligent Office
- Business chase all outstanding applications
- Obtain illustrations from providers or via comparison portals
- Submit on-line applications to providers
- Extract data from/place trades on Provider Platforms
- Generate Portfolio Reports for Client Reviews
- Letter writing to clients, providers and advisors
- Telephone clients, providers and advisors with queries and answers
- Respond to all queries from clients, providers and advisors
- General scanning of advisors and paraplanners work when requested
- Encourage additional new business from select group of advisors
- Attend relevant training courses, away days, offsites when necessary
Knowledge Required for IFA Administrator
- Basic knowledge of the financial planning market including products and services.
- Basic working knowledge of FCA Rules, Guidance Notes and Commitments that apply to job role.
Skills Required for IFA Administrator
- IT literate, including all Microsoft Packages
- Confidence to deal effectively with clients, colleagues and product providers
- Ability to efficiently manage priorities and workloads, and stick to deadlines
- Self motivated & Customer focused
- Ability to promote a team spirit and sense of purpose
- Problem solving & Decision-making
- Experience of Intelligent Office
- Experience of Protection Comparison Quotation Systems e.g. IRESS, Assureweb, LifeQuote
- Experience of accessing Provider Platforms
- 7 GSCE's or equivalent (including Maths and English)
- Attainment of or studying towards CII, RO exams or qualifications equivalent
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment.