Financial Services Administration
to c£26,000 + benefits
Leicester (Our Ref AL940)
Salary to c£26,000 per annum plus benefits
Employing around 80 individuals across the UK, my client, an Independent Financial Advisory company, has an exciting new role for an experienced administrator to join their Leicestershire based team.
· To prepare paperwork for client applications and ensure that it is correctly presented to the client
· To submit all new business, whether by post or online, ensuring accuracy.
· To deal with any follow on work such as investing monies, paying out pension benefits etc
· Chasing all new business to completion and payment of fees
· Entering all business and client contact onto the back office system, and ensuring this is maintained
· Keeping the Financial Strategies team updated on cases
· To obtain illustrations for new business, including pensions, drawdown, annuities and any other products as required
· To prepare client valuations and any necessary paperwork for client reviews
· To undertake cash flow analysis
· To deal with general client queries as required.
· To administer letters of authority
· To be able to undertake pension transfer comparisons using O&M
· To maintain a diary system for client reviews and other work
· To keep member clients informed regularly, and to meet and manage client expectations
· To liaise directly with clients to help ensure a high level of service at all times
· To prepare key reports from Intelligent Office to assist senior management with monthly reporting to the Board of Directors
· Demonstrate good communication skills and have experience of dealing with third party providers and clients in a professional and competent manner on the telephone, by email and post.
· Experience of Intelligent Office or similar
· Demonstrate excellent word / excel skills
· Identify areas where changes to processes will create a better outcome for team members and our customers
· To be able to work proactively, efficiently and effectively to deadlines and demonstrate good diary management
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.