Financial Services Administration
to c£27,000 + bens
IFA Administrator / Client Account Manager (ref AL929)
Competitive Salary + benefits including parking
My client is an IFA with a reputation for quality and professionalism. They are now looking to appoint an experienced Client Account Manager to provide a first class administrative service to their Independent Financial Advisers.
· Ability to manage time and workload
· Knowledge of Wealth Management and industry products and services
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Knowledge of back office systems (ideally Advisor Office/Outlook/Excel etc)
· Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to use initiative and be self-motivated
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team including providing support and guidance to other team members
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Ideally Fully or working towards DipPFS with a minimum of 5 years industry experience, however applications are welcomed from individuals with less in the way of qualifications who can demonstrate relevant hands on experience.
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.