Financial Services Administration
£20,000 - £25,000
IFA Administrator - Financial Services (ref AL927)
to £25,000 + benefits
My client is a well regarded IFA in Nottingham, and they are now looking to appoint an experienced Client Servicing Administrator. Applicants will support the IFA team in respect of business administration.
Main duties will include:
· Processing & managing new business applications
· Obtaining illustrations and valuations
· Inputting information onto client database
· Preparing client reports / correspondence
· Dealing with client queries by phone / in writing
· Organising & preparing client reviews
· Produce portfolio valuations
· Prepare suitability reports
· Ensure all work is completed in line with compliance guidelines
To be considered for this role, you will have experience working in an administration capacity within an IFA practice, Ideally, you will hold CII qualifications but if you can demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience then it is not a necessity. You must be competent answering the telephone and professional at all times with a high degree of organisation and accuracy, including excellent numeric and literacy skills.
If you have the required skills and experience then please apply with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment or call for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.