Financial Services Administration
to £22,000 pa
Leicester City Centre (AL976)
Salary to £22,000 plus excellent benefits
My client is a fast-paced, dynamic Group at the cutting edge of building safe and recurring value for all of their stakeholders. Their core areas include: bespoke pension solutions, wrap platform, independent financial advisory, investment consultancy, research and due diligence, and more. They currently have £33bn Assets Under Management and are still growing.
What you will do
In your role as Investment Administrator, you will be responsible for working as part of the specialist Investment team in what is a critical part of the Companys operations function.
You will be responsible for demonstrating an exceptional breadth of understanding of investment types to manage the investments behind each of their schemes.
· Operating the specialist investment processes as instructed by clients, across a wide range of scheme and investment types
· Interacting directly with a range of investment counterparties as required by the scheme action
· Ensuring that the Company delivers exceptional control of each investment activity, in line with agreed scheme principles and their control environment
· Managing and maintaining all data, and retaining documentation pertaining to investment transactions of any kind
Who you are and the experience the client is looking for
· Ideally a minimum of two years experience in a comparable role with experience of dealing with clients via telephone, letter and email
· Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
· Reasonable knowledge of regulated investments of all kinds, unregulated investments, unlisted shares, in-specie transfers, third party loans and non-standard borrowing
· Ideally, experience across a range of scheme types (i.e. SIPP, SSAS, DB, DC).
· A very good awareness and experience of counterparty investment service providers
· A proven ability to work at pace in an environment of complexity and time-based pressure, retaining high levels of accuracy and control throughout
· Professional qualifications including CF1, FA2 and R02 (CII) or be willing to study towards obtaining the required qualifications.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.