c£30,000 per annum + benefits
IT Manager and Head of Facilities
Nottingham (our ref AL880)
Salary c£30,000 + benefits
My client is an award-winning Wealth Management company based in Nottingham and they now have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced IT Manager and Head of Facilities to join their team. You will be responsible for the provision of facilities and IT infrastructure that have a professional appearance, are safe, secure and comfortable, and which facilitate effective and efficient work from our team.
· Responsible for the maintenance, improvement and provision of IT infrastructure, website and supplies (in conjunction with our IT support partners). This includes the placing and negotiating our IT support agreements.
· Responsible for the pro-active maintenance and improvement of the office environment and facilities and ensuring a safe and healthy working environment.
· Management and administration of the premises/property (through the Group SIPP) with support from the CEO and Company Accountant.
· Responsible for licenses and registrations including domain names and data processing licenses.
· Responsible for the maintenance, improvement and provision of all IT and telecoms infrastructure for the office and remote working.
· Jointly responsible (with the CEO) for addressing cyber-crime risk/vulnerabilities (alongside our nominated support partners).
· Management, maintenance and improvement of office facilities including regular/annual checks, ie. Air-conditioning, boiler service, fire extinguishers.
· Office improvement projects.
· Building maintenance and improvement projects (on behalf of the Group SIPP)
· Health and Safety lead and co-ordinator.
· Co-ordinate and plan required fire drills, first aid personnel and emergency procedures.
· Manage and co-ordinate all relevant external contractors/suppliers to fulfil role and responsibilities.
· Delegated responsibility from the CEO for the maintenance of our Disaster Recovery Policy (DRP). Support the organisation of logistics in the event of the DRP being implemented.
· Delegated responsibility from the CEO for the maintenance of the Information Risk Management (IRM)
· Polite, pro-active, excellent manner, relational, attention to detail, team player
· Excellent organisational and planning skills with ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
· Experienced communicator and relator
· Competent user of MS Office applications
· Experience and proven success in a similar role
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.