Salary to c£55,000 dep on exp + Bonus and Benefits
My client is a prestigious and award winning Wealth Management organisation and due to continued growth they now have an exciting new vacancy. This opportunity will focus on business expansion and the development of staff to maximise both company and individual potential.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role holder will be responsible for the attraction of new Financial Planners to the Business and their subsequent onboarding, training and development prior to their achievement of Competent Adviser status. The role holder will also be responsible for upskilling existing Financial Planners as necessary to assist with Practice growth aspirations and individual development.
Business Development Manager Main Responsibilities
- Attracting new Financial Planners to the Company via advertising, use of LinkedIn, referrals etc.
- Assist in the recruitment process of new Financial Planners
- Complete the onboarding and induction process to embed new Financial Planners into the organisation
- Support and manage new Financial Planners throughout their journey to Competent Adviser Status including assistance with internal processes and regulatory procedures as necessary
- Conduct regular performance reviews with all Financial Planners
- Assist all Financial Planners with their own planning for business success
- Up skill all Financial Planners with the necessary techniques to enable successful business networking
- Report to the Board with regular updates surrounding progress of new team members
- Upskill existing Practice staff as deemed appropriate to assist with wider Business Development Plans
- Assist all Financial Planners with developing Professional Connections such as Solicitors/Accountants etc
- Represent the Company at corporate and client events as required
Business Development Manager Knowledge and Experience
- CII Diploma level 4 qualified
- Strong commercial acumen and an in-depth knowledge of wealth management markets and changing business environments
- Strong background in financial services / wealth management advice, as well as a passion to develop and coach individuals to achieve their own personal goals
- A passion for sales and a positive, can do attitude
- Experience in change management and a track record of meeting targets. The ability to drive increased sales and business growth
- Highly focused and self motivated to get the best from your team
- An ability to lead and communicate in a way that inspires and engages the whole team
- Plan and organise in a way that motivates people to pursue improved quality service to clients
- Consistent and continuous delivery of key responsibilities that delivers the agreed vision, values and strategy of the business, whilst aiming to exceed expectations
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.