Business Systems and Process Trainer
Leicestershire based company – home based role with UK travel
Our Ref AL1161
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems and Process Trainer to join our growing Wealth Management business.
This person will be responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of learning and development within the Group with particular reference to business systems and process including induction, mandatory and continuing development of employees.
The successful candidate will be home based.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Identify training and development needs within the organisation through process quality assurance, job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers and HR
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation
- Develop effective induction programmes for new staff
- Create and deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning
- Maintain accurate records of trainee progress
- Ensure internal process manual is kept up to date
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets
- Understanding of key functions in financial services
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of Intelligent Office
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products
- Excellent knowledge of internal company processes and procedures
- At least 2 years’ experience in training
- Experience of training on a one-to-one basis and in a group environment
- Previous experience in a financial services industry, ideally within an IFA
- Strong customer-focused background
- Certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent Financial Services qualification
- Experience of working within defined service standards, policies and procedures
Skills / Personal Attributes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level presentation skills
- Proficient IT Skills
- Good time-keeping and organisation
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
- Personal commitment to improving knowledge and skills, with a passion for continued learning and development
Salary is up to £45,000 per annum (negotiable) with competitive benefits.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.