Client Relationship Manager
South Leicestershire (Hybrid) (Our Ref AL1170)
Salary dependant upon level of relevant experience, range £22,000 – £28,000 pa
My client is an established IFA, with over 40 locations nationwide. They now have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join their South Leicestershire based team.
As a Client Relationship Manager you’re a key member of the team. You need to be a people person and a first-class administrator to excel in this role. You have daily contact with clients, advisers and colleagues. First and foremost, this is a client-centric business, that really believes in client advocacy and you play a big part in achieving that. This is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career in Financial Services, whether early on in their career or part of a career change.
- Review Planning – the scheduling, planning and organising client reviews in partnership with the Financial Planner.
- Meeting Preparation – preparing all pre-meeting requirements such as portfolio valuations and performance, Fact Find documentation, money laundering requirements, risk questionnaires, etc.
- Post-meeting Administration – preparing, writing and producing client reports
- Implementing Adviser specific actions that result from Advice given to the client -for instance fund switches and new business.
- Fully understand and follow compliance procedures.
- General office administration and client servicing support as required
- Day to day contact with clients, providers and head office staff on a wide range of topics
The Ideal Person
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Have attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to focus and prioritise effectively
- Able to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Good IT skills being fully competent with MS Office suite of products
- Ability to acquire update and apply new skills and knowledge
- Set own goals and want to deliver agreed targets
- The aptitude to quickly build rapport
- Experience of Financial Services administration would be an advantage, but not essential.
What we can offer
- Comprehensive on the job training, support and mentoring will be provided.
- Training and support towards industry recognised qualifications is available.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.