Client Services Coordinator
Salary to £24,000 depending on experience + benefits
My client is a very well established and forward thinking IFA based in Leicester, with an excellent reputation. Due to continued growth, they now have an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous financial services or banking experience to join their team in a customer orientated role.
The purpose of the role
- To provide suitable support and assistance within the client service team, following related processes, policies and procedures within the company.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that the client service team work is successfully tracked to completion, within agreed timelines
- Providing an excellent client experience
- To reduce the number of client queries taken by the advisers
- Be able to analyse client servicing requests conscientiously and accurately in order to undertake the required work requests
- Manage the client service ticket system, “help” in box and Client Portal. Triage and allocate the work accordingly.
- Dealing with ad-hoc client servicing queries, such as client withdrawal requests, ensuring these are actioned and track to completion
- Oversee the service ticketing system to ensure that turnaround times are met, to enhance the client satisfaction
- Ensuring that clients are kept updated
- Ensure all manual and electronic recording of information is maintained and complete
- Maintain good quality relationships with colleagues, providers and clients alike
- Greet all incoming calls in a professional business and courteous manner
- Set up client files, ensuring relevant checklists are completed accurately
- Treat all client and firm’s information with the utmost confidentiality
- Accurately input information on to Back Office Software (Intelliflo) and any other tracking software
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.