Financial Services Administrator
South Leicestershire (Our Ref AL1258) – office based
Salary £20,000 – £23,000 (dep on exp) + benefits
My client is a forward thinking and well-established IFA and they now have a fantastic new opportunity for an individual with a genuine interest in the wealth management industry and proven ability within administration. You will be providing administration support for a medium sized, friendly Independent Financial Services company. This will involve all aspects of financial services administration, liaising with Advisers at every stage of the financial planning process.
Experience in financial services is an advantage but not essential. Enthusiasm and commitment to deliver a first-class service, to both clients and colleagues, is paramount.
- Process new business applications
- Preparing appointment packs
- Letter of Authority administration and processes
- Prepare Valuations
- Letter writing
- Liaising with providers on the telephone
- General administrative duties
Ideal skills and experience:
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to get to grips with what might be an unfamiliar software package (industry software)
- Excellent customer facing interactions
- Good administration skills/phone manner and IT skills
- Someone who has worked in a financial services organisation who understands regulations & compliance would have an advantage but this is not essential
- Self-motivated and organised, with a good work ethic.
- Will take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and can achieve results with minimal supervision
- Able to stay focused on tasks, despite possible distractions or interruptions
- Be an integral part of the team – a good communicator, willing to input new ideas and suggestions to improve process
- Flexible in their approach to work and processes. The right candidate should be able to adapt/evolve as working practices change
- This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week, 9 am – 5 pm, (30 minutes unpaid lunch break), Monday to Friday
- Salary dependent on experience within the range quoted
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Generous non-contributory pension scheme, commencing after three months’ continuous service
- Death in service benefit, subject to qualifying criteria, commencing after three months’ continuous service
- Brand new air-conditioned modern offices, offering full kitchen and dining facilities, gym, and free on-site secure parking
- Dress down Fridays
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.