Financial Services Administrator
Nuneaton (our Ref AL1140)
Competitive salary, reflecting level of experience + benefits – full time position
Part home working available following probation period
My client is an established IFA based in Nuneaton and they now have a fabulous opportunity for a motivated, experienced administrator who wants to work within a forward-thinking organisation and who really goes the extra mile to provide an exceptional level of service to their clients.
The role is varied and will predominantly include pension and investment business for high-net-worth clients. It will involve working in a busy and pressurised environment. Ultimately, we are looking for an individual who is an exceptional communicator who quickly builds rapport and excellent working relationships.
Financial Services Administrator – Responsibilities:
- To prepare files for new and existing clients and to maintain all client files in a compliant and tidy manner- high levels of accuracy are paramount
- To ensure that advisers have completed necessary documentation i.e., Fact Finds, Client Agreements, Service Agreements, Anti Money Laundering Verification Documentation to ensure that files remain compliant prior to recommendations being made and any transactions being processed.
- To gather sufficient information i.e., information on existing plans/arrangements, research for proposed new plans/arrangements to enable adviser to review client needs.
- To prepare client valuations as and when required to enable adviser to review client needs.
- To book client review meetings.
- To ensure that all necessary plan/arrangement information and necessary forms, illustrations/ quotations are available prior to a report request being made by the adviser.
- To assist in the completion of appropriate forms as necessary to enable new business to be processed or enable changes to existing contracts on behalf of advisors/clients as and when required.
- To structure letters to providers, clients etc to obtain information or enable any transactions to be processed using appropriate standard letters as provided.
- To ensure that transactions/requests are completed in a timely manner as outside influences dictate.
- To answer telephone calls and other general administrative duties.
Financial Services Administrator – Skills and knowledge:
- Good PC knowledge
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organised individual
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office and the Standard Life Platform would be advantageous.
- Significant experience providing administrative support within a wealth management organisation is essential
- CII qualifications desirable, but not essential
- High level of literacy and numeracy
Hours: 9 am – 5 pm Mon- Thurs/ 8.30 am – 4.30 pm Fri
If this Financial Services Administrator role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.