Financial Services Administrator
Nottingham (Our Ref AL1271) hybrid (up 50/50 split between office/home per week)
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 + excellent benefits
My client is an award-winning Wealth Management Company based in Nottingham and they now have an exciting vacancy for an Administrator to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to support the adviser team by preparing them for client meetings and assisting them in carrying out responsibilities to their existing/prospective clients, whilst providing an outstanding service throughout.
- Maintain effective diary system to ensure clients are offered review meetings at the appropriate time.
- Contact clients and book review meetings using diary colour coding system. Confirmation letters/emails to be sent to clients.
- Prepare meeting packs for Advisers including valuations and all other relevant documents required on the One Note system.
- Monitor / chase for the return of meeting notes uploaded to One Note by Adviser.
- Ensure that client meeting notes are recorded on the system, including e-briefings, Curo/CRM’s, CRR’s, Client ID, service questionnaires, review dates updated, scan notes to system.
- Construct appropriate post meeting letter for issue to clients from Adviser notes
- Meet & Greet Advisers clients’ when meetings are held onsite. Ensure welcome screen is displayed in reception and guests sign in to the Visitors Book.
- Update CFR’s onto online system if Adviser does not undertake this duty.
- Send off any Letters of Authority bought back from client meetings and record in working spreadsheet ensuring information is chased as required. Keep Adviser updated of progress throughout.
- Process change of address requests, updating our systems and notifying the administration centres.
- Update systems and administration departments of any Death notifications following the Death Process.
- Make adviser aware of documentation received in relation to their clients and provide general support as required.
- Act as a point of contact for clients and deal with routine issues/queries.
- Client celebration cards and sympathy cards to be arranged as necessary and sent to clients.
- Stationery stocks to be maintained within the Pod to ensure all documentation is current, recycling pile to be checked and added back to stationary stocks as appropriate.
- Completion of “Confirmation Withdrawal and Rebalance letter”.
Skills and Experience
- Professional and warm telephone manner.
- Ability to relate to the pressures on the adviser team and ensure an effective and efficient two-way relationship.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Wealth Management Product and Market knowledge would be desirable.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.