Financial Services Administrator
Salary to c£23,000 dep on level of exp + benefits
My client is an established, National IFA and due to continued expansion within the Midlands Region, they are now looking to appoint an additional administrator to join their expanding team.
The role will involve providing support to one or more financial advisers. This will include a varied mix of administrative duties, client service and technical support to assist the financial adviser in their duties. This is an exciting opportunity for a responsible, self-motivated, well organised candidate with good IT skills to develop their career in a fast-growing financial advice firm. Support for future qualifications will be provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role through to Diploma level.
- Maintain regular contact with clients providing assistance where required
- Liaise with various providers, gathering and correlating plan / policy information and ensuring a smooth and timely business process
- Managing and maintaining a precise record of pipeline and submitted business in order to be able to update clients and Adviser accordingly
- Sending Letters of Authority
- Collate and evaluate client policy/investment/pension
- Researching products and funds using software such as Select A Pension and FE Analytics
- General Administration duties
- Create and maintain client files and enter details onto back office database
- Submitting Business on internal and external systems
- Prepare paperwork for pre-sale and post-sale
- Maintain regular contact with clients, booking clients in for annual reviews and management of review process
- New business processing and submission to Business quality, submitting onto external and internal systems
- Monitoring of trail fees, consolidation of correct amounts from correct providers and Invoicing clients for new and ongoing fees where applicable and subsequent monitoring and follow up
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both the IFA, and the rest of the team.
- Previous experience of working within a similar role within a financial services business is desirable.
- Experience using financial research tools.
- Working towards diploma qualification preferred, but not essential.
- Possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment.
- Happy to work on your own & as part of a team and have excellent time management skills.
- Good IT skills including Office 365.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and being able to prioritise effectively.
- Good telephone manner.
If this Financial Services Administration role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.