Financial Services Administrator
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 dep on exp + benefits
Our Ref AL1256
My client is part of an award winning, national wealth management organisation and they now have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced individual to join their team.
The suitable candidate will join the back office support team dealing with all aspects of client support work i.e. preparation for client meeting including client valuation, providing all the necessary requirements to the paraplanning team to enable them to create a suitability report, dealing with ad-hoc client queries, working from meeting notes and dealing with advisers requests, processing business and moving funds (buys/sells/switches) on platforms, maintaining our client database, potentially report writing – a very varied role.
- The candidate is required to have a minimum of 2 years Financial Services experience, ideally within an IFA practice.
- Ideally the candidate will be studying towards the certificate or diploma in Financial Services.
- Good attention to detail.
- Process orientated.
- Highly organised with an excellent standard of written & verbal communication.
- A minimum GCSE grade for Maths and English of C or above.
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Development & training and educational support
- Health Cashplan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Annual bonus scheme (discretionary bonus of up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday + statutory public holidays (increases to 26 days after 5 years’ service and 29 days after 10 years’ service).
The role will be fully office based however dependant on experience, there may be the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis once you are fully competent in the role. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience within the range of £25,000 – £30,000.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.