IFA Administrator – Financial Services
to £25,000 + benefits
(Previous experience within Wealth Management is required)
My client is a well regarded IFA in Nottingham, and they are now looking to appoint an experienced Client Servicing Administrator. Applicants will support the IFA team in respect of business administration.
Main duties will include:
- Processing & managing new business applications
- Obtaining illustrations and valuations
- Inputting information onto client database
- Preparing client reports / correspondence
- Dealing with client queries by phone / in writing
- Organising & preparing client reviews
- Produce portfolio valuations
- Prepare suitability reports
- Ensure all work is completed in line with compliance guidelines
To be considered for this role, you will have experience working in an administration capacity within an IFA practice, Ideally, you will hold CII qualifications but if you can demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience then it is not a necessity. You must be competent answering the telephone and professional at all times with a high degree of organisation and accuracy, including excellent numeric and literacy skills.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.