IFA ADMINISTRATOR – WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Nottinghamshire (our Ref AL1154)
Salary to c£18,000 – £25,000 plus bonus and benefits, depending on experience
Working from home for part of the week can be negotiated.
My client is an established and professional wealth management organisation and they are now looking to appoint an experienced IFA Administrator who has preferably worked within an IFA / Wealth Management environment.
IFA ADMINISTRATOR – WEALTH MANAGEMENT- THE ROLE
- Administrative support to encompass the processing of research, new business and client valuations
- To compile suitability reports from structured templates
- Preparing research, agendas and paperwork for client review meetings
- To act as the liaison point for clients and providers
- To maintain and update client information within XPLAN and AWS Morningstar
- To assist in the development and use of research software such as IRESS/XPLAN, AWS Morningstar and Selectapension
- To assist the Practice Manager with projects as required
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience within financial services
- Capable of writing basic suitability reports from templates
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Xplan & Morningstar
- Organised, and able to prioritise own workloads
- Good oral and written communication skills
If this IFA ADMINISTRATOR – WEALTH MANAGEMENT role is of interest please submit an up to date CV for consideration. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.