Leicester (Our ref AL1093)
Salary £18,000 – £22,000
Monday – Friday 9.00 to 5.30
My client is a well established and still growing Mortgage and Insurance company. As an Insurance Administrator you will be enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills. You will provide administrative support to both the Managerial Team and other Colleagues and previous Insurance or Mortgage Administration experience is essential.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Chasing Insurance Providers & Solicitors to obtain updates for clients
- Emailing & calling clients to update them on the status of their application
- Using online system to log all notes and complete tasks on cases
- General office admin, post, answering phones
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Organised and Reliable
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Good time management
- Knowledge of Word & Excel
- Excellent computer skills
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary of £18k + bonus with OTE £22k.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.