South Wigston, Leicestershire (AL1138)
Salary: competitive basic plus bonus (OTE £26,000) and benefits
My client is one of the largest New Build specialists in the UK and they have an exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to work within their team based in Leicester.
Mortgage Administrator – The Role & Responsibilities
- General office administration, post, answering phones
- Chasing lenders & solicitors to obtain updates on client mortgage applications
- Emailing & calling clients to update them on the status of their application
- Using online IT system to log all notes & complete tasks on cases
Mortgage Administrator- Skills Required
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Organised & Reliable
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Good time management
- Knowledge of Word & Excel
- Excellent computer skills
Your working hours will be Monday – Friday between 09:00-17:30pm.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive basic salary depending on experience (c£22/£23k) + monthly bonus (OTE £26Kpa).
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Contributory Pension Scheme
Death in Service
If this Mortgage Administrator role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.