Mortgage Administrator / Mortgage Paraplanner
Leicestershire (our ref AL1158)
Salary £23,000 – £25,000 pa + generous benefits
My client is a well established and forward-thinking IFA based in South Leicestershire and due to internal promotion, they now have an outstanding opportunity for an experience Mortgage Administrator / Mortgage Paraplanner to join their team.
To provide sales and administration support for two Mortgage and Protection Advisers, ensuring all converted cases are kept fully up to speed, informing both the client and the adviser at every stage of the process.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Providing full administration / paraplanning support for two whole of market Mortgage Advisers including preparing documents and submitting business.
- Calling qualified Mortgage / Protection leads, arranging client call-backs and booking new and existing client meetings, on a regular daily basis.
- Liaising with advisers, lenders (provider BDM’s) and conveyancers as required to ensure clients are dealt with in the most appropriate and efficient manner.
- Manage converted cases alongside the advisers to ensure all paperwork and relevant documents are collated, completed, and attached/uploaded to the correct files, in line with GDPR and compliance remit.
- Regular engagement with clients via telephone, email, and letter.
- Management of your own workflows and tasks.
- You will need to be proficient in understanding and identifying possible client outcomes/solutions, derived from detailed information recorded in KYC documents, compiled by the advisers.
- Be familiar with mortgage and protection research/sourcing using Iress Tri-Gold and Exchange, able to prepare information and offer up draft recommendations to the relevant adviser.
- Able to produce compliant and detailed suitability reports for Mortgages and protection.
Mortgage Administrator / Mortgage Paraplanner – Skills and experience
- You will have a good understanding and experience of the mortgage and protection process from inception to completion, preferably gained in a whole of market brokerage.
- An exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to quickly familiarise yourself with our in-house back-office system (Adviser Office).
- A concise and confident telephone manner with a flexible approach to diary management.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Attention to detail, able to adhere to quality standards and deliver the highest level of client service.
- You will be driven and focused with the ability to complete large volumes of tasks under pressure and on time.
- Ideally CeMAP or CF6 qualified, or working towards
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- Minimum 2 years Mortgage Administration /Mortgage Paraplanning experience ideally
If this Mortgage Administrator / Mortgage Paraplanner role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.