Office Administrator – Wealth Management
Nottinghamshire (our ref AL1114)
Part time – c24 hours across 5 days
Salary between £20,000 and £25,000 full time equivalent + benefits
My client is a small firm of Independent Financial Advisors who provide complete wealth management solutions to both Private and Corporate Clients. They now have an exciting new opportunity for an office administrator to join their office based team.
- Making sure all client information is relevant and up to date prior to and following meetings.
- Support in compiling all relevant policy information including contributions, valuations, and projections.
- Engaging with the team once advice/new business has been completed to ensure all information is documented and filed accurately.
Processes and Workflow
- Recording initial advice / client reviews on Intelligent Office and making sure all documents are correct for compliance.
- Sending Letters of authority / collating information from providers.
- Research & Quotes for pensions, investments, and protection policies.
- Managing progress and providing regular updates on new business and applications to
- Advisers / Paraplanners.
- Accurately log, manage and allocate all payments
- Managing and allocating incoming and outgoing post
- Answering main office phone calls and forwarding on to the relevant person
- Preparing meeting review packs for Financial Advisors
- Printing and scanning documents to ensure all files are accessible for remote working
- Ensuring all office supplies are readily available
The Ideal Candidate:
- Financial background preferable
- Highly motivated and committed individual who is willing to push their own boundaries to drive their own personal development and skills
- Someone who is committed to providing excellent customer service with great communication skills
- Polite, confident, and professional always
- Well organised with great attention to detail and right first-time mentality
- Proficient IT skills, experience of Intelligent Office will be a distinct advantage
Salary & Benefits:
- £20k-£25k FT base salary (based on experience)
- Minimum of 24 hours over 5 days / May consider full time position for the right candidate
- Holiday allowance of 25 days pro rata plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme & Life Insurance
- Future Opportunities to progress within the company for any candidate with ambition to develop within Financial Services field and financial support will be considered for professional qualifications.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.