Leicester (Our Ref AL1122)
Salary £28,000 to £30,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is a growing privately owned Independent Financial Advice firm which prides itself on its relaxed but productive working environment. They are looking for a Paraplanner, ideally with relevant experience to fulfil a role that plays an important part in delivering a quality service to their sizeable client bank.
Paraplanner- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist consultants where needed in each stage of the advice process.
- Analyse existing client holdings including contract features, fund and charges analysis
- Create compliant Suitability Reports
- Prepare supporting research (e.g. cash flow models)
- Prepare supporting documentation (compliance and application paperwork, illustrations etc)
- Deal with consultant and client technical queries
- Maintain clear and compliant client records
- Carry out other related duties when required
Paraplanner- Required Skills/Qualities/Qualifications:
- To have good written skills, and be able to explain in writing sometimes complicated information in a clear and concise fashion
- To have good verbal skills and be able to confidently speak with product providers, and also clients and other professionals when needed
- To have an eye for detail and ability to analyse and draw conclusions from information, as well as identifying any omissions and inconsistencies in it
- A thorough approach to work with an emphasis on quality
- To be able to work as part of a team, but also be able to take responsibility and work independently when required
- To be flexible in terms of responding to the differing requirements of consultants
- A willingness to study outside of work time and gain further professional qualifications
- Diploma/Level 4 qualified, or at least having made significant progress towards obtaining this qualification
- Experience of Iress Adviser Office IFA software, Iress Exchange, cashflow modelling software packages, Financial Express Analytics
If this Paraplanner role is of interest, please apply in confidence, with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.