Salary to c£35,000 + benefits
My award winning client has an exciting new vacancy for an experienced paraplanner to join their team.
They specialise in holistic, goals lead, financial planning and their paraplanners work very closely with their financial planners and clients in forming, and delivering their plans.
You could be researching the cost of a road trip to Australia one day and creating a lifetime wealth forecast the next. Your planning reports will form the basis of their clients key decisions.
Ideally, you will tick most of these boxes:
- Diploma qualified
- At least 3 years experience
- Experience of holistic, lifetime financial planning
- Confident, assertive and excellent communicator
This is what they can offer you:
- Interesting and stretching financial planning that makes a difference to peoples lives
- Fast growing business with lots of room to get involved and influence the direction they take
- Full support for development and qualifications
- Flexible working supported and encouraged
- Sunny offices with parking provided
- Salary and benefits dependent on experience
And these are all the key points you will need to know about them:
- Directly authorised
- Corporate Chartered status
- Independently owned
- Currently have a team of 10 and looking to continue growing
- Noted for innovative approach
- Winner of David Norton Building Excellence Award 2018
- New Model Adviser Top 100 for 3rd year running
- Holistic financial planning specialists
- All clients receive lifetime cash flow forecasting and a holistic plan
- Passive investment approach
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.