Nottingham (our ref AL1157) – some home / flexible working available
Salary c£30,000 – £40,000 pa negotiable depending on experience + benefits
My client, a multi-award award winning Chartered IFA, specialises in holistic, goals-lead, financial planning. Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team based near Nottingham. Their paraplanners work very closely with the financial planners and their clients in forming, and delivering their plans. All clients receive lifetime cash flow forecasting and a holistic plan, so experience in this area will be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be diploma qualified
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a paraplanning role
- Have experience of holistic, lifetime financial planning including cash flow planning and forming advice
- Be a confident, assertive and excellent communicator
This is what you will be offered:
- The opportunity to provide Interesting and stretching financial planning that makes a difference to people’s lives
- Fast growing business with lots of room to get involved and influence the direction the Company takes
- Full support for development and qualifications
- Flexible working supported and encouraged
- Pleasant offices with parking provided
- Salary and benefits dependent on experience
If this Paraplanning role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.