Nottinghamshire (Our Ref AL1253)
Salary to c£38,000 + benefits inc parking (salary dep on exp)
Flexible home working options, 2 days at home / 3 days in the Nottinghamshire based office per week
My client is a multi-award-winning IFA and specialises in holistic, goals-lead, financial planning. Their paraplanners work very closely with the financial planners and their clients in forming, and delivering their plans.
To thrive as a Paraplanner within this successful team, you will ideally have:
- Strong technical knowledge in investments, pensions and life assurance products including their benefits and taxation.
- Experience using a cashflow forecasting system, ideally Voyant.
- Diploma status and at least 3 years paraplanning experience.
- Working holistically, able to see a clients’ big picture and work out how they can best achieve their life goals. You may be used to financial planners who use the Kinder approach or similar.
- Comfortable with most financial planning areas with support, including: pension lifetime allowance, pension annual allowances, IHT including NRB and RNRB, business taxation reliefs, income tax and CGT allowances, offshore bonds, trusts, family investment companies and life insurances.
- Strong capability with technology and systems, including Excel.
- Great attention to detail, positive approach, very well organised, and a problem-solving mindset.
What’s on offer
- The opportunity to work in a positive team, with interesting work and room to grow.
- A supportive environment for continual learning. All qualification and training costs are met.
- This is a full-time role with hybrid working and flexible hours. The office is closed Mondays and Fridays. You would be expected to usually work in the office Tuesday – Thursday.
- Attractive salary and benefits package: Pension, life insurance, online GP, mobile phone, generous holidays with option to buy more, discounted shopping and more.
Ideally, you’ll tick most of these boxes:
- Diploma qualified
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Experience of holistic, lifetime financial planning
- Confident, assertive and excellent communicator
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.