Market Harborough – Leicestershire
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 Based upon experience/qualifications
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner/IFA Administrator to join a well-established IFA practice offering holistic financial planning services for Business Proprietors and High Net Worth clients, and providing fee based financial advice to its loyal client base in the following areas:
- Pension Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Life assurance and Income Protection
- Business Planning
- Assist with the preparation of suitability reports including preparation of illustrations and application paperwork.
- Ensure that all business applications are proceeded accurately and efficiently, in a compliant manner to the firms’ standards.
- Ensure fund switches/rebalances are carried out accurately and within company timescales
- Send letters of authority and gather accurate information
- Input and maintain accurate client records on the back-office system, platform, and other IT systems
- Prepare client review packs including Valuations and supporting documents
- Record, and where appropriate, implement agreed actions in coordination with the Financial Adviser
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures
- Ensure all work is followed up promptly in line with company standards
- Incorporate the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) into all contact with clients.
Would suit a versatile individual with initiative, able to work on diverse non repetitive complex challenging projects, and possess the following qualities:
- Experience as Financial Services Administrator
- Highly literate & numerate including maths and English to minimum GCSE (A-C equiv.)
- Targeting Financial Services qualifications to achieve level 4 with basic CII exams achieved.
- Technically competent with Excel, Word & Outlook to intermediate level
- Knowledge of and experience with online financial services platforms
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical, organisation, time management, and prioritising skills
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.