Leicester City Centre (our ref AL1169)
Salary negotiable, in the region of £35,000 (dep on exp) + benefits
My client is an established Independent Financial Advisory company, having been providing quality financial advice to businesses and private clients for over 30 years.
They now have an exiting new opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their City Centre based team.
Paraplanner – The Role
- Take individual projects from consultants and work independently on them
- Provide and be responsible for the paraplanning for clients’ “needs” including research, solution design (in conjunction with a consultant) submission of application and report writing
- Support the consultants in their advisory work with private clients, including the collation of information, obtaining illustrations, the production of standard letters, also standard and non-standard reports including the production of suitability letters
- Support the sales and giving of advice to private clients, including the administration of all sales, all paper and system-based administration and client liaison work in connection with any private clients
- Maintain accurate client information on the system. (Back Office system and websites).
- Produce correspondence to clients
- New business process – Online submissions when required to support Administration team
- Liaise with Consultants and Administrators and provide support for their roles
- Liaise with Insurers through written and verbal communication
- Risk Profilers
- Provide client valuations on request
Paraplanner – The Person
- Previous experience in either a Paraplanning or Senior IFA Administrative role
- Suitability Letter and Report writing
- CII qualified (ideally diploma level 4 although not essential)
If this Paraplanning role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar paraplanning vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.