Salary to £26000 pa + excellent benefits
My client is an established and well regarded IFA and Pensions company based in Nottingham. They are now looking to appoint an experienced pension administrator to join their Small Self Administered Scheme department. The successful candidate will ideally either have SSAS or SIPP Administration experience although a Wealth Management background may also be considered.
Key Purpose of the Role
- To ensure that all SSAS business is processed accurately, efficiently and in a compliant manner.
- Provide Technical Pension Support to clients and professionals alike, specifically in respect of matters relating to property and employer-related investments.
- Providing administrative support to the business, and where reasonably required, other companies within the Group.
- To act as an effective point of contact for clients and fellow professionals, thereby leading to prompt and efficient processing of all business and general enquiries.
- Collaborating with Line Manager on matters relating to internal best practice to achieve effective client outcome.
The ideal candidate
- Effective written and report writing skills
- Working knowledge of relevant Regulatory Procedures
- Broad technical knowledge applicable to Pension, SSAS(s)
- Maintaining awareness of Regulatory and Legislative changes, and subsequent effect(s) upon SSAS(s)
- Effective communicator, well-mannered and professional
- Team Player
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good judgement and ability to use own initiative when dealing with complex matters.
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- Effective Pension Administration skills and the ability to follow detailed procedures
- Effective Pension Business Processing skills
- Effective Keyboard and IT skills
- Ability to apply pension knowledge to deal with technical queries
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.