Leicester (our ref AL1089)
Salary £22,000 – £25,000 + benefits
My client is an established and well-regarded IFA based in Leicester and due to continued expansion, they now have an exciting new opportunity for an individual with experience in Wealth Management to join their team.
Overall responsibility for administration of new and existing business submitted by the financial planning team.
- To work under own initiative and prioritise work effectively
- Servicing existing & new business
- Maintain effective communications with product providers
- Oversee administration and processing to completion
- Proactively offer to free up time for adviser, by ensuring work that can be done by the administrator is not done by the adviser
- Maintain good quality relationships with providers and clients alike
- Greet all incoming calls in a professional business and courteous manner
- Check the checklist has been completed by the CRM
- Comply with all company procedures and the Individual Conduct Rules as listed above
- To treat all client and firm’s information with the utmost confidentiality
Back Office Software
- Input information on to Back Office Software (Intelligent Office) always paying attention to detail
- Have a detailed knowledge of where to record notes on Back Office Software (IO)
- Manage the activity list within Back Office Software (IO)
- Chase outstanding issues relieving these tasks from the advisers
- Maintain proficiency in Back Office Software (IO) and have a sound knowledge of understanding of the marketplace and the firm’s requirements
- Work towards completing relevant qualifications
- Maintain good time management and effective organisation ensuring that tasks are prioritised
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.