Senior Financial Services Administrator
Leamington Spa (our Ref AL1153)
Salary £25,000 to £29,000 + benefits
Join the back office support team of an established Wealth Management organisation, dealing with all aspects of client support work i.e. preparation for client meetings including client valuations, providing all the necessary requirements to the paraplanning team to enable them to create suitability reports, dealing with ad-hoc client queries, working from meeting notes and dealing with advisers requests, processing business and moving funds (buys/sells/switches) on platforms, maintaining the client database; the list goes on and is varied and interesting!
Senior Financial Services Administrator- Skills required:
- The candidate is required to have a minimum of 2 years Financial Services experience, ideally within an IFA practice.
- Ideally the candidate will be studying towards the certificate or diploma in Financial Services.
- Good attention to detail.
- Process orientated.
- Highly organised with an excellent standard of written & verbal communication.
- A minimum GCSE grade for Maths and English of C or above (or equiv).
Senior Financial Services Administrator- Benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Development & training and educational support
- Health Cashplan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Annual bonus scheme (discretionary bonus of up to 5%)
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday + statutory public holidays (increases to 26 days after 5 years’ service and 29 days after 10 years’ service).
The role will be fully office based however dependant on experience, we may look to offer a hybrid approach once the candidate is fully competent in the role.
If this Senior Financial Services Administrator role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.