SIPP ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE – Pensions Administrator
Full Time or Part Time
Salary £23,000 – £28,000 pro rata
Leicester (Our Ref AL1143)
Hybrid working – available after qualifying period
This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing business and be a crucial member of the SIPP Team. Previous experience managing a portfolio of SIPP or SSAS clients is essential for this role. The working days and hours of this position are negotiable.
£23,000 to £28,000 pro rata (dependant on relevant knowledge and experience)
Key knowledge, skills and experience required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a SIPP or SSAS client servicing and administration role.
- To hold or be willing to obtain CII Award/certificate/Diploma Units
- Knowledge of the SIPPs and associated products.
- Good technical knowledge of different types of pension schemes and their use in financial planning
- To provide a quality administration service in respect of SIPP arrangements allocated to the Accounts Executive.
- To provide technical and administrative support to the Financial Planning Team.
- To provide an in-house point of contact for the client and maintain good working relationships with them.
- To maintain records that meet the requirements of the firm and the regulator.
- 24 days holiday plus statutory holidays increasing with service
- Hybrid working arrangements available following probationary period.
- Pension scheme
- 2 x salary life assurance
- Discretionary bonuses
- Free parking
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.