Trainee Financial Planner (Ref AL1248)
Salary to £29,000 per annum (dep on exp) + bonus
My client is an award winning IFA, Wealth Management, Pensions and Investments specialist based in Leicester, serving high net worth clients across the UK and due to continued growth they now have a fabulous new opportunity for a Trainee Financial Planner to join their team. They strive to recruit, develop, and retain individuals who share their vision and values and who want to make a valuable contribution to the continued success of the business.
As a Trainee Financial Planner, you will be provided with a full training plan to support your development of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to provide high quality advice and outcomes for clients, promote the business and its Appointed Representatives, conduct client meetings, dictate accurate high level meeting notes and ensure all undertakings adhere to relevant FCA rules and regulations.
The role focuses on client communication, providing high-quality financial planning to clients based on individual needs, applying technical knowledge in specialist areas such as SIPP, SSAS and discretionary investment management. You will be fully supported in all aspects of pension and investment administration a team of account executives, alongside administrators who prepare all meeting notes for the client.
Key knowledge, skills and experience required
- Qualified level 4, diploma in Financial Planning or working towards it.
- Ability to work in a structured, planned manner
- Ability to effectively manage a portfolio of clients.
- Experience of servicing high net worth clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven record of developing long term client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary –£29,000 gross per annum (Dependant on qualifications, knowledge, and experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Life assurance – 2 x salary.
- Pension – 5% employer contribution, increasing incrementally in recognition of service. Salary sacrifice scheme available.
- Holiday – 26 days’, increasing incrementally in recognition of continuous service, plus statutory holidays.
- Health cash plan scheme – Includes support towards everyday health care costs, access to a discount’s portal and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Professional qualifications – Financial support available for study materials and examinations subject to prior approval.
- Communication and Recognition – Regular staff updates and company events.
- Free parking
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.