Wealth Management Administrator
Derbyshire – DE7 (Our Ref AL1266) – hybrid (3 days office/2 days home, open to negotiation)
Salary £25,000 – £28,000 depending on experience + benefits
My client is part of an award-winning Wealth Management organisation and they now have a fabulous opportunity for an individual with experience of financial services / wealth management to join their friendly team, conveniently placed between Nottingham and Derby (DE7).
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Practice Manager, a Paraplanner and to 2 Financial Advisers.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide high level technical and administrative support to 2 Financial Advisers, a Paraplanner and the Practice Manager;
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication;
- Prepare files including compliance required documentation; research; illustrations and supporting documentation;
- Ensure that files are complete with all required client identification documentation and necessary application forms;
- Process applications accurately and record the required management information;
- Progress applications with product providers, advisers, clients, and other third parties to ensure that each case completes in a timely manner;
- Maintain all tasks and comprehensive notes within Salesforce in line with company standards
- Produce basic suitability Letters as required
- Providing a first-class client experience when they visit the office
Knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience in an office support role, ideally in financial services or related sector;
- Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation (desirable);
- Experience of client management systems such as Salesforce.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with Trust documentation.
Skills and behaviours:
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Good organisation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Manages time effectively with the ability to multi-task;
- Keeps calm when faced with conflicting demands and handles these effectively;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude;
- Works well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team;
- Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.