negotiable c£35,000 per annum + benefits
My client is a leading Wealth Management services provider and due to continued growth, they now have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Marketing Communication Manager to join their Nottingham based team.
We are looking for creative individuals who are self-motivated and pro-active with outstanding inter-personal skills and ideally who have previously worked with financial advisers in the wealth management / financial services industry.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Provide input to and implement the business Marketing Strategy as agreed by the Senior Management
- To drive and lead the business marketing activities and develop and manage the business external profile in a targeted and professional manner.
- The role holder will be accountable for monitoring the outcomes of marketing activities to ensure good value for investment and to take the necessary action to address any areas where the performance does not meet expectations. Consequently, the role holder will need to ensure that the appropriate monitoring systems are in place, remain fit for purpose and provide relevant and timely management information.
- Develop and manage the company's external profile by way of press/news articles, website up-date, use of LinkedIn, blogs etc
- Support the advisers with their own business development activities
- Identify and market to new opportunities in our locality with the aim of opening up leads to possible clients and future introducers
- Manage the various existing sponsorship arrangements that are in place
- Ability to provide strategic input to the Management Team and critically evaluate potential opportunities.
- Strong people person with the ability to listen and engage.
- High levels of emotional intelligence and developed inter personal skills.
- Good organisation skills
- Team Player.
- Understanding of Client proposition and Product Knowledge, therefore previous experience within Wealth Management / Financial Services will be considered favourably.
If this role is of interest and you have the required background, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV.