c£25k basic, realistic first year earnings c£40k + bens
Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Bromsgrove (Our Ref AL945)
Salary: Basic salary c£25,000 with realistic first year earnings c£40,000 + benefits
Our client is an Independent Mortgage Broker with an exciting new opportunity for a CeMAP qualified and experienced Mortgage Adviser to join their Bromsgrove based team. Predominantly an office based role, with occasional visits to locally based clients.
Main responsibilities of the Mortgage Adviser role:
· Identifying and engaging suitable clients, in part through developing a network of connections leading to client recruitment
· Proactively provide on-going advice to clients (both self-sourced and those provided by internal and external Business Partnering), taking account of the regulatory and legislative environment
· Working in a team with the Administrators and professional support staff, ensuring client needs and circumstances are executed in a timely manner and following process standards
· On an on-going basis, identify and develop new opportunities with existing clients to ensure that all their needs are met, along with spotting opportunities for any client referrals to other areas of the business
· Responsible for remaining competent and up to-date on legislation as an adviser through qualifications, attendance at conferences and on-going training
· Demonstrable success in delivering quality client service
· Experience in working within a mortgage advice environment, preferably whole of market/over the phone
· 5+ years experience as an adviser is preferable
· Experience using mortgage, protection and GI research and sourcing software
· CeMap and preferably working towards Advanced CeMap and Lifetime mortgage qualification CII CF7 or equivalent.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
· Honesty and integrity
· Sound technical advising knowledge to current legislative, industry, products and corporate standards
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.