£18,000 basic, OTE c£24,000 pa
Leicester (Our Ref AL1048)
Salary £18,000 basic + benefits with an OTE c£24,000
Weekend working on a rota basis
My client is a leading provider of new homes mortgages in the UK and through consistently delivering outstanding service to its customers, its vision of becoming the largest provider in the UK is growing ever closer. If you are Customer Focused, Agile, Analytical, Solution Oriented and Resilient, then you have the opportunity to be part of this vision, by joining the team as a Mortgage Qualifier.
Purpose of the role is toâ¦
· Carry out initial mortgage qualifications with potential clients and establish if they are in a position to proceed with reserving and purchasing a property.
· Ensure that all relevant documents are received and reviewed as part of this process, and when required researching client circumstances with different lenders.
· Maintain the required compliance and business standards, ensuring that the business is managing its risks effectively and is meeting the regulatory requirements at all times.
· Communicating clearly in both verbal and written communication and asking probing questions to gain relevant information, and being able to analyse and extract information
· Having attention to detail, and working in a methodical & thorough way
· Effective time management, whilst prioritising and multi-tasking your workload
· Working independently and as a team
· Using MS Office
· Working in a busy contact centre environment, dealing with Inbound & Outbound calls, Live Chat and Emails, and delivering on Contact Centre KPIs and sales targets
· Working with both internal and external stakeholders, and helping in maintaining lasting relationships
· Financial services (mortgages / insurances) industry with expertise in the housing market and mortgage broking would be the ideal background
If the role of Mortgage Qualifier is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.