negotiable depending on experience plus benefits
Our client is a large national Wealth Management and Employee Benefits organisation and they have an outstanding opportunity for 2 experienced paraplanners who have previously worked in an IFA environment to join their expanding team.
- Maintain client records on Intelligent Office to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
- Update client information on Intelligent Office and inform adviser accordingly.
- Upload all client letters, company information and correspondence to Intelligent Office
- Analyse clients existing circumstances.
- Provide research on new products and funds for advisers
- Produce a client suitability report confirming new recommendations
- Obtain accurate quotations, key features and applications for adviser appointment.
- Provide valuations to the adviser
- Assess all advisers file documentation in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Ask the correct questions in order to obtain full details & up to date information in respect of client plans.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and product providers.
- Point of contact for Advisers, Clients, Insurance Companies and third party providers.
- Receive, and prioritise incoming mail where necessary.
- Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person.
IT literate, including all Microsoft Package
Confidence to deal effectively with clients, colleagues and product providers.
Ability to efficiently manage priorities and workloads
Ability to stick to strict deadlines
Self-motivated & Customer focused
Ability to promote a team spirit and sense of purpose
Ability to work under pressure
Problem Solving & Decision-making
Prioritisation & Time Management
Experience of Intelligent Office
O&M Pension Profiler
A Level passes or equivalent
CF1/RO1 or equivalent experience
Certificate/Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
Working towards Level 4 qualification
If this role is of interest please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment or call for an initial discussion.